Saturday, March 9, 2013

Lesson Learned

How many skeletons do you have in your closet? How many secrets do you plan to take with you to the grave? Does it matter how many, or does it depend on how big the secret is? You want to know what I think? I think we all have secrets, some of them are about other people, and some of them are about ourselves. But most of our secrets comes from something we did that we are ashamed of, or regret. Most of my secrets are about other people because they tell me them. But what I notice is that when they tell me a personal secret about themselves, they also tell me how ashamed they are, and place judgment on themselves. This is something I never do because no one is perfect. I may do something completely stupid and out of my character, and believe me I have, but I know who I am and what I did was a simple mistake. You live, you learn, and you move on, that simple. Life does not have a remote where you can pause or rewind time. Even when you did something really bad, forgive yourself, but just understand that karma is real and we always pay for our wrongs, even if its years later. But sometimes it is just a lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment